Norborne City Officials
The city government consists of a mayor and a four-member city council. The members are elected for two-year terms from two wards. The mayor is elected for a two-year term, presides over the council, and votes only in case of a tie. The Governing Body adopts all ordinances and resolutions and determines the general goals and policies of the city.
- Chris Leabo- Mayor, Term expires April of 2025
- William Cook- Alderman Ward 1, Term expires April of 2025
- Kristen Thompson- Alderman Ward 1, Term expires April of 2024
- David Deitch- Alderman Ward 2, Term expires April of 2025
- Garrett Matthews- Alderman Ward 2/Mayor Pro-Tem, Term expires April of 2024
Meetings are held at 6 P.M. the second Tuesday of each month pending holidays.